What you may not know is that I love smoothies that are not necessarily made with the usual green smoothie ingredients.
I love experimenting with new things in a smoothie.
What about you? What’s your favorite? Cauliflower or sweet potatoes?
Or blue spirulina?
How about kombucha?
…and what about brownie batter hummus? Yesss! You read that right!
You’ll find some of these things in some of the recipes in this round up…so whether you are new to smoothies, on the fence, or are in love with them like me, this list will surely get you inspired to try something different…and tasty!
By the way, this round up includes both smoothies and smoothie bowls…
Did your head just explode?
I hope you enjoy this roundup as much as I had writing it!
1. Golden Smoothie Bowl by Lean Green Nutrition Fiend
2. Sweet Potato Mango Smoothie Bowl by me (Simple Holistic Girl)
3. Carrot Cake Smoothie by Holly Grainger, MS, RD
4. Peanut Butter Cup Protein Smoothie by Strength & Sunshine
5. Ruby Red Grapefruit Smoothie by A Cup of Catherine
6. Tropical Blue Smoothie Bowl by Kale & Chocolate
7. 5 Ingredient Brownie Batter Smoothie by Healthy Helper Blog
8. Vanilla Oat Protein Smoothie by Leah’s Plate
9. Post Workout Berries & Greens Smoothie by Masala Girl Travels
10. Veggie Packed Blueberry Pie Smoothie Bowl by Casey the College Celiac
11. Spicy Tropical Acai Bowl by Eat the Gains
12. Blueberry Bliss Smoothie by A Kitchen Fable
13. Low Glycemic Beery Smoothie by Holistic Rendezvous
14. Cacao Avocado Milkshake (or Smoothie Bowl) by Balanced-Life-Leslie
15. Wild Blueberry Ginger Kombucha Smoothie by Food, Pleasure, and Health
16. Date Sweetened Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Green Smoothie by Joy Food Sunshine
17. Banana Nut Smoothie Bowl by My Southern Sweet Tooth
18. Pineapple Peach Kombucha Smoothie by me (Simple Holistic Girl)
19. Wild Blueberry Acai Protein Bowl by Sprint 2 the Table
20. Cabbage & Berry Purple Smoothie by Cooking Classy
21. Peanut Butter & Berry Quinoa Smoothie by Diary of an Ex Sloth
What’s your favorite smoothie ingredient?
Looking for simple smoothie recipes you can make to detox your kitchen or just jumpstart your way to better eating habits? Check out my *new* smoothie book: 75 Simple Smoothie Recipes for Real People