How are things going for you so far? I hope you’re still hanging in there with your new healthy lifestyle. You know the New Year comes and goes and so do people’s goals.
You need to stay motivated and inspired and plan to succeed.
I got a little motivation and challenge for you.
It’s 30 tips spread out over 30 days.
Try to follow each tip every day and see how you feel at the end of the 30 days.
- DAY 1: Eat at least 2 red fruits/vegetables.
- DAY 2: Take the stairs.
- Day 3: Set a timer for 15 minutes, close your eyes, breathe slow, and relax.
- DAY 4: Smile at everyone all day.
- DAY 5: Make a smoothie – 1 banana, ½ cup of frozen blueberries, 1 cup almond milk, 1 tsp honey – blend until smooth.
- DAY 6: Write down 10 things you love about yourself.
- DAY 7: Walk in or around a park for 30 minutes.
- DAY 8: Put some lemon in your water.
- DAY 9: Take a 30 minute nap.
- DAY 10: Try 1 new vegetable.
- DAY 11: Eat a salad. Dressing on the side.
- DAY 12: Eat at least 2 yellow fruits/vegetables.
- DAY 13: No phone, social media, or a computer for one hour.
- DAY 14: Work out with a friend.
- DAY 15: Take a long, relaxing bath.
- DAY 16: Skip the coffee, alcohol, and/or soda.
- DAY 17: Turn on the music and just dance.
- DAY 18: Find a book and start reading.
- DAY 19: Enjoy a cup of soothing herbal tea (your choice).
- DAY 20: Get a massage.
- DAY 21: Eat at least 2 purple fruits/vegetables.
- DAY 22: Make a vegetarian meal.
- DAY 23: Make your lunch for the week.
- DAY 24: Perform stretches for 15 minutes.
- DAY 25: Eat at least 2 foods in organic form.
- DAY 26: Brush your teeth with coconut oil.
- DAY 27: Try 1 new fruit.
- DAY 28: Avoid the microwave today.
- DAY 29: Make a green smoothie – 1 cup spinach or kale, 1 cup of frozen strawberries, 1 cup coconut milk, 1 tbsp chia seeds – blend until smooth.
- DAY 30: Eat at least 2 green fruits/vegetables.
Leave a Reply