So, since I started making my own granola bars, I haven’t turned back.
I hardly ever buy the store bought granola or granola bars, with the exception of Nature’s Path Honey Almond (I love that brand).
I love granola just by itself for breakfast or topping a smoothie or yogurt bowl off with it.
However, I find I’m buying the store bought granola less and less and making it at home more and more. I really like the taste of my homemade version better and PLUS it is SUPER easy to make!
My homemade granola is something that my kids love to eat. When I made them mini smoothie bowls I topped them off with the homemade granola (my daughter just ate her granola separate though).
You can add whatever you want to it and make as much as you want.
Hope you enjoy!
Here’s to the easiest 3 ingredient granola recipe ever!
Easy 3 Ingredient Homemade Granola
This recipe makes 6 servings.
What you’ll need:
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup or raw or organic honey
- 3 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl. Make sure the granola is well coated.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Evenly spread the granola mixture onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake granola for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container.
Cheryl Smith says
This sounds wonderful! I never dreamed it was so easy to make! Thank you for all you do, and I hope you and your sweet family have a blessed Christmas season!!
Hi Cheryl! Yes it is very easy! I hope you try it and like it! May your family have a blessed Christmas season, too!