Ummmm…the weather got cold really quick. My fall/spring weather light jacket quickly got switched to my fall/winter weather long coat. I find myself reaching for hot chocolate every chance I get at work because I.AM.ALWAYS.COLD.
If you’re anything like me you’ll want something to warm you up from the inside out, so I naturally turned to soup recipes. Soup is so easy to make and so convenient that it is a no brainer for the cold weather. And there are so many yummy healthy seasonal foods to choose from you can mix and match foods into recipes.
So go grab your favorite PJs, your favorite blanket, and cozy up on the couch with the TV remote or a book and get to soup slurping!
1. Bacon Cauliflower Soup from Lara Clevenger
2. Vegetable Enchilada Soup from Confessions of a Mother Runner
3. Creamy Butternut Squash & Cauliflower Soup from Chicago Jogger
4. Curried Carrot Coconut Soup (vegan & gluten free) from Scones & Patron
5. Pumpkin & White Bean Soup from Live Free and Run
6. Nordic Winter Vegetable Soup from Food & Wine
7. Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili from Hello Spoonful
8. Winter Melon Soup from Fairyburger
9. Potato Leek Soup from MCM Mama Runs
10. Pumpkin Hemp Soup from Breathe Deeply and Smile
11. New England Clam Chowder from Dancing to Running
12. Barley Soup from What What U Eat
13. Vegan Chinese 5-Spice Noodle Soup (gluten free & oil free) from Healthy Helper Blog
14. Pureed Orange Soup from Lenses and Lentils
15. Turkey and Black Bean Chili from Marathons & Motivation
16. Meatball and Veggie Soup from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
17. Detox Vegetable Soup from The Healthy Maven
18. Thai Hot & Sour Soup from The Blonde Chef
19. Golden Turmeric Chickpea Chicken Soup from Ambitious Kitchen
20. Spicy Sausage, Super Greens, Rice and Beans Soup from EffiFit
21. Moroccan Roasted Acorn Squash Soup from Food Faith Fitness
22. Chicken Noodle Soup (vegan, gluten free, allergy free) from Strength & Sunshine
23. Easy Ramen Noodle Soup (vegan & gluten free) from Southern in Law
24. Sweet Potato Soup with Peanut Butter from Skoraq Cooks
25. Keto Weeknight Creamy Sausage and Spinach Soup from The Keto Queens
26. Winter Root Vegetable Soup from Vitamin Sunshine
27. Celery Soup with Walnuts and Rye Croutons from Wild and Good
28. Vegan Three Bean Chili from Sweet Potato Soul
29. Pomegranate Soup from Bottom of the Pot
30. Cauliflower & Apple Soup from Bea’s Cookbook
What’s your favorite Winter soup recipe?
Amanda @ Anchored to Sunshine says
I’m obsessed with curried carrot soup but I’ve never made it before. I think this winter I’m going to officially give it a go!
I want to try ALL of them!