Who doesn’t want a list of mouthwatering snacks, right? And the best part is they are healthier alternatives to vending machine snacks.
I don’t know about you, but I love to eat! And what I try to do is eat as many healthy snacks as I can so when the not-so-healthy choices come around saying yes isn’t so bad…at least that’s my justification…haha.
But, seriously, I love making sure that healthy snacks are on hand for when those times of the day hit.
So, here are 20 mouthwatering (yet healthy) snacks that should no doubt keep you satisfied…so you don’t go visiting the vending machine.
1. Apple Nachos with Peanut Butter & Chocolate from Trial and Eater
2. Vegan Orange Poppy Seed Baked Donuts by Diary of an Ex Sloth
3. Blender Banana Oatmeal Muffins by Well Plated
4. Puffed Quinoa Oat Bars by Vegan Family Recipes
5. Hemp Protein Bars by Green Kitchen Stories
6. Double Chocolate Black Bean Brownies by me (Simple Holistic Girl)
7. Chocolate Matcha Energy Balls by The Healthy Maven
8. Toasted Sesame & Cranberry Black Rice Bars by The Healthy Helper
9. Vegan Chocolate Caramel Popcorn by A Virtual Vegan
10. Chocolate Covered Chickpea Protein Balls by Emilie Eats
11. Cranberry Almond Protein Bars by Gimme Some Oven
12. Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Granola by Rachel Mansfield
13. Mint Chocolate Protein Bars by Fit Mitten Kitchen
14. Crispy Edamame by Apple of My Eye
15. Frozen Yogurt Bites by The Idea Room
16. Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bark by Courtney’s Sweets
17. Apple Tuna Bites by Eat, Drink, Love
18. Blueberry Protein Donuts by Southern in Law
19. Two-Ingredient Strawberry Applesauce by Texanerin Baking
20. Whole Wheat Strawberry Blueberry Banana Bread by Amy’s Healthy Baking
What’s your favorite go to healthy snack?