OMG! I am obsessed with yet another chocolate, peanut butter, and banana recipe. If you feel like having something cold and chocolate this is your treat!
I pretty much used the same ingredients from the 4 ingredient mini peanut butter cups and added a banana.
Good news…this is something you can whip up very quickly. Bad news…although healthier, you still can’t eat them all in one sitting.
And the longest (and hardest) part is waiting for them to freeze.
But, when they’re ready…watch out!
You can taste each ingredient in every bite you take!
So, here’s to guilt free chocolate treats for you to enjoy on a Friday or Saturday night.
This recipe makes 6 bites.
What you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 banana
- Line mini muffin trays with mini cupcake liners.
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Scoop into mini cupcake liners and place the tray in the freezer for at least an hour or overnight.
What’s YOUR favorite frozen treat?