I LOVE peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! I have eaten a ton of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as both a kid and an adult. The only difference now is that I have mine on whole wheat bread, use natural peanut butter, and an all fruit spread, or better yet “eat” it in smoothie form!
And it’s still as delicious!
My kids don’t like peanut butter, but if your kids like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches here are healthy kid-friendly ways you can make for them.
I have come across so many other creative peanut butter and jelly combinations that I just had to share.
Here are 20 awesome healthy & creative ways to have peanut butter & jelly:
1. Raw Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream Bars from Aloha
2. Peanut Butter and Jelly Snack Bars by Minimalist Baker
3. Peanut Butter & Jelly Muffins by Detoxinista
4. Egg Muffin Recipe with Peanut Butter & Strawberries by Food Faith Fitness
5. 5 Minute No-Bake Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars by Seasoned Mom
6. Chewy No-Bake Peanut Butter & Jelly Granola Bars by Life Made Sweeter (via Dessert Now Dinner Later)
7. Peanut Butter & Jelly Granola by Maebells
8. Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Smoothie by Fit Foodie Finds
9. Peanut Butter & Jelly Date Smoothie by Minimalist Baker
10. Peanut Butter & Jelly Overnight Oats by Slim Pickin’s Kitchen
11. Peanut Butter & Jelly Overnight Oatmeal by Delish Knowledge
12. Peanut Butter & Jelly No Bake Snack Bites by Two Healthy Kitchens (via A Cedar Spoon)
13. PB & J Swirl Energy Balls by Fit Foodie Finds
14. Peanut Butter & Jelly Chia Pudding by Blissful Basil
15. Homemade Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich Crackers by Clean Eating Veggie Girl
16. Peanut Butter & Jelly Peanut Butter Cups by Texanerin Baking
17. Organic Flourless Peanut Butter & Jelly Pancake Recipe by Whole Lifestyle Nutrition
18. Peanut Butter & Jelly Stuffed Pancakes by Emilie Eats
19. 5 Ingredient Vegan PB & J Ice Popsicles by Nutritionist in the Kitch
20. Gooey PB & J with Homemade Blueberry Chia Jam by Aloha
What’s your favorite way to have peanut butter & jelly?