Since I made the Triple Chocolate Hazelnut Pumpkin Brownies I have been on a hazelnut kick, which was my inspiration for this oatmeal cups recipe.
There is something to be said about the combination of hazelnut flavor and chocolate.
IT. IS. DELICIOUS!!!!!
I also believe there is something to be said about oatmeal cups. You can call these oatmeal cups or muffins by the way. I refer to them as oatmeal cups mainly because how they turned out.
And you can never have too much chocolate. Virtual high fives to you if you agree!
Anywho…back to these oatmeal cups…I hope you enjoy them! Have them for breakfast or a snack!
What you’ll need:
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups hazelnut milk
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup organic sucanat
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and place your baking cups into each muffin mold.
- Place all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Mix well, but do not overmix.
- Pour the mixture evenly into each baking cup and bake for 20-25 minutes (until oatmeal cups are golden brown).
- Allow the oatmeal cups to cool for 15-20 minutes before serving.
Estimated nutrition facts based on 12 servings. Serving size = 1 oatmeal cup.
Calories: 169 Protein: 3g Fat: 3g Total Carbs: 35g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 38g Sodium: 20mg