I know what your saying….”Yea, yea, yea, what now about exercise? I already know I should be doing it.”
OK, I get it, you get it. But this post is for those that don’t. So, if you get, got it, good. For those that don’t yet know the many benefits of exercising – this one’s for you! 😉
Finding the time to exercise will only help you achieve your health goals. But, unfortunately many people don’t do it because they think they have to spend hours in the gym. Well, you will be happy to know you don’t need to go to the gym and you also don’t need to exercise for hours.
So, trust me, read on to find 30 reasons on why you NEED to find time to exercise today:
1. It improves the efficiency of calcium transport to the heart and body.
2. It improves heart function.
3. It increases your energy levels.
4. It relieves stress.
5. It increases the maximum cardiac output of the heart.
6. It improves the flow of blood to the different parts of the body.
7. It helps you maintain or lose weight.
8. It strengthens the heart.
9. It elevates your mood.
10. It improves self esteem.
11. It improves liver function.
12. It prevents cognitive decline and keeps your mind sharp.
13. It increases the concentration of myoglobin, which carries oxygen to the muscles in the body.
14. It increases your metabolism.
15. It increases the enzymes in the body which are known to burn fat.
16. It enables the body in utilizing energy more efficiently.
17. It reduces the risks of several diseases including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and osteoporosis.
18. It enhances the immune functions of the body.
19. It increases the range of motion of the different joints in the body.
20. It adds a few years to your life.
21. It improves your sex life.
22. It provides a remarkable athletic performance.
23. It relieves joint pain, especially for those who experience arthritis.
24. It helps you sleep better at night.
25. It accelerates the body’s natural detoxification process.
26. It improves body composition.
27. It helps you build muscle.
28. It can lower the resting heart rate.
29. It possibly eliminates back pains and other back problems.
30. It can alleviate menstrual cramps.