Oh, Valentine’s Day! Aaaaannnnnd what do you think of when you think of Valentine’s Day? CHOCOLATE!
But, wait. What else do you think of on Valentine’s Day? SMOOTHIES! No? Just me? OK, well I guess the romantic side of a Valentine’s Day smoothie is to share it with your significant other. Will that work for you?
Oh, chocolate! Oh, smoothies! Which one do you root for? How about both?!?!?!
There is plenty of chocolate in these roundup of Valentine’s Day inspired smoothies. What fun, right? I know…you’re welcome!
Here are 15 healthy & tasty CHOCOLATE (did I mention they were chocolate?) smoothie recipes for Valentine’s Day:
1. Sweet Beet Valentine’s Day Smoothie by Nutritionist in the Kitch
2. Chocolate Blueberry Smoothie by Greatist
3. Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie by Two Peas & Their Pod
4. Valentine’s Day Black Forest Smoothie by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
5. Valentine’s Day Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothie by Spirited Well Being
6. Chocolate Covered Strawberries Breakfast Smoothie by me (The SHG Blog)
7. Raspberry, Banana, and Dark Chocolate Chip Sweetheart Smoothie by Uncommon Designs
8. Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Green Smoothie by Something Swanky
9. Valentine’s Chocolate Hazelnut “Nutella” Smoothie by The Blender Girl
10. Chocolate Chia Smoothie by In Sonnet’s Kitchen
11. Chocolate Covered Pretzel Smoothie by The Almond Eater
12. Chocolate Almond Breeze Smoothie by Love & Lemons
13. Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie by Bless This Mess Please
14. Chocolate Cashew Butter Banana Smoothie by Running to the Kitchen
15. Oaty Chocolate Hot Smoothie by Kitchen Sanctuary
What’s your favorite chocolate smoothie recipe?