I know we’re all constantly on the go. Dropping your kids off here, picking them up there. Running an errand here, driving somewhere over there.
And you have to find time to eat…right?
Well, what better way to eat on the go than with mason jars!
Besides smoothies, you can use mason jars for quite a few meal ideas.
I have put together a list of 15 mason jar recipes that you can easily prepare. You’re welcome!
Check it out!
1. Peanut Butter & Chocolate Overnight Oats from me (Simple Holistic Girl)
2. Chia, Acai, and Strawberry Layered Breakfast Jar from The Awesome Green
3. Cherry Chia Jam Overnight Oats from Blissful Basil
4. Blueberry & Grilled Peach Quinoa Parfaits from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
5. Chopped Kale & Chickpea Salad from Food, Pleasure, & Health
6.Minty Yogurt Parfaits from From the Land We Live On
7. Fruit Salad in a Mason Jar from Mason Jar Crafts Love
8. Burrito Bowl Mason Jar Salad from Strictly Delicious
9. DIY Instant Noodles in a Jar from Fairyburger
10. Mason Jar Salads from Balanced-Life-Leslie
11. Banana Chocolate Chip Mason Jar Muffins from Emily Ruth Weir
12. Mason Jar Salads from Lea Genders Fitness
13. Mason Jar Turkey Lasagna from Food Faith Fitness
14. Overnight Chia Seed Plum Pudding Parfait from me (Simple Holistic Girl)
15. Easy Refrigerator Pickles from Strength & Sunshine
Got a favorite healthy mason jar recipe?