Fall has officially arrived! I just had to take the time to gather some smoothie recipes to celebrate the foods of Fall.
These were so fun to explore I had to share them with you.
I hope you enjoy! Let me know if you happen to try a recipe.
1. Raspberry Beet Smoothie Bowl by me (Simple Holistic Girl)
If you’ve never had beets in a smoothie before you may start now. The color alone should get you motivated!
2. Fig Almond Butter Smoothie (by Kitchen Confidante)
Figs are an often overlooked fruit – at least for me – so when I found this recipe I just had to include it because of that. Figs are a good source of fiber and will help you feel fuller longer.
3. Carrot Cake Smoothie (by Wildly Fit)
Ummmmm, this smoothie had me at carrot cake, am I right?!?! Isn’t it fantastic that you can make it in smoothie form, too? You’re welcome!
4. Cabbage, Peach and Carrot Smoothie (by All Recipes)
Enjoy the taste of cabbage, carrots, and grapes in this beautiful bright color combination!
5. Beet, Carrot and Apple Smoothie (by Williams-Sonoma)
I am not a beet eater so smoothies are a good way for me to get them in. Enjoy the beets in this smoothie along with apple, carrots, and cranberry juice.
6. Pumpkin Pie Green Smoothie (by Diary of an ExSloth)
You can NEVER have too many pumpkin smoothies for the Fall! In addition to pumpkin this smoothie packs in spinach, avocado, and rolled oats to give you a big nutrition boost.
7. Glowing Green Smoothie (by Kimberly Snyder via Vitamix)
This is by far the greenest smoothie I’ve come across so far. This smoothie is jam packed with nutritious greenness like celery, lettuce, spinach, cilantro, and parsley in addition to an apple, pear, banana, and a lemon!
8. Midnight Pumpkin Mocha Smoothie (by Fitful Focus)
What’s Fall without pumpkin? Try this smoothie for a healthy quick pick me up – it includes whey protein, ground coffee, carob powder, almond butter, and of course, pumpkin!
9. Pumpkin Spice Protein Smoothie (by Marcia’s Healthy Slice)
The key ingredients of this smoothie just SCREAM Fall – pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin puree, and cinnamon!
10. Apple, Lime, and Chia Smoothie (by NY Times)
If you love the taste of lime, then you’ll love this smoothie – it has both lime zest and lime juice! And don’t forget the chia seeds – an all year long favorite.
11. Immune Booster Orange Smoothie (by Minimalist Baker)
What better way to prepare for the weather and celebrate Fall than with this smoothie! It can be made with either sweet potatoes or pumpkin puree – your choice – and has immunity boosting properties with ingredients like orange juice, turmeric, cinnamon, and ginger.
What’s your favorite Fall smoothie recipe?